Saturday, February 5, 2011

Chocolate Chip Oreo/canybar Sandwiches

The other day I saw these at Picky Palate. I knew I had to try them out especially with the candy bars because I have tons of fun sized candy bars left over from Christmas still. My kids love these and I may or may not of eating two of them and they are huge!!! I used my favorite chocolate chip cookie dough recipe. YOu can use you favorite recipe for them or if you are real lazy you can use store bought dough.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Oreo/Candy Bar Sandwiches
1 1/2 cup butter, softened
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1 T. vanilla
4-5 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 bag of chocolate chips
about 24 oreos or 24 fun size candy bars( I used twix, milky way, snickers)

In a mixer, cream the butter and sugars together till fluffy. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well. Add in the flour, baking soda, and salt and mix well. Stir in the chocolate chips. Take a hunk of dough and inclose an oreo or candy bar completely in the middle of the dough. Place on a cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 10-13 minutes or until done to you liking. Take out of the oven and let cool 5 minutes on the pan. Then enjoy!!!


Cookie with a twix in the middle!!!

No comments: