Thursday, May 21, 2009

Chocolate Chunk Malt Cookies

My husband loves malt and loves to make homemade milkshakes and put malt in them so when I saw a recipe using malted milk n cookies I just had to try them. These were really yummy!! I think I will add more malt next time though and decrease the flour a little bit so you can taste the malt more.

Chocolate Chunk Malt Cookies
2 cups butter, softened
2 3/4 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 cup malt~next time I will use 2 cups
3 T. Hershey's chocolate Syrup
1 T. vanilla
3 eggs
6-7 cups flour~you need a pretty stiff dough but not too stiff you don't want it to stick to your hands when you roll it in a ball
2 tsp baking soda
2-3 packages of chocolate chips~I used 1 semi sweet 1 milk chocolate and 1 bag hershey kisses chopped, you cans use chocolate chunks also or even chopped up whoppers

No comments: